Purchasing dedicated electrics
MAKE SURE YOU CHOSE THE CORRECT YEAR ELECTRICS TO MATCH YOUR VEHICLE
Does your vehicle have trailer preparation?
If your required kit information says WITH PREP you will need to check that your vehicle is fitted with the correct wiring harness and connectors as it is only suitable for vehicles that have factory fitted trailer preparation
If your required kit information says NO PREP it is only suitable for vehicles without trailer preparation
Why Use Vehicle Specific Dedicated Electrics?
Dedicated electrics are designed to work in conjunction with your vehicles electrics and work with the safety features.
7 Pin electrics will work trailer and caravan lights
13 Pin electrics work the lights and will also charge the leisure battery on a caravan
- Helps protect manufacturers warranty
- Works with parking aids (most vehicles)
- Vehicle knows when you connect trailer or caravan
- Works with vehicle safety features
- No need to solder
- Connects to existing loom
- No need to purchase extra relays